WELCOME

for any suggestion's please mail to this id:

nanduriraja537@gmail.com,raja.mic539@gmail.com

Saturday, June 26, 2010

actroid | June 20th, 2010 | Category: Phones & Accessories Find My iPhone App is Free to Track Lost iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad



Find My iPhone App is Free to Track Lost iPhone, iPod Touch or  iPadFind My iPhone allows a user to find his or her lost iPhone / iPod Touch or/and an iPad and also remotely lock and wipe all the data on the device is now available for free from the Apple iTunes Store . Apple has officially released Find My iPhone app which help users to track their lost iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. So, you have to install Find My iPhone app on any other iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to find the location of your lost device.

To use Find My iPhone app you must have a subscription for MobileMe, so first login to MobileMe and then activate Find My iPhone app to find missing device on the map.

Find My iPhone App Features are:

  1. Locate your iPhone or iPad on a map
  2. Display a message and optionally play a sound for two minutes at full volume even if your device is set to silent
  3. Remotely set a passcode lock on your device (or lock it using your existing passcode)
  4. Remotely wipe your device to permanently erase all of your personal data

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...